Little Fish Preschool At St. James Catholic Church Welcomes Your Family!!
The beginning years of a child’s life are full of curiosity and excitement over learning about the world around them.
The primary goal of Little Fish Preschool is to provide a Christ-centered atmosphere for children to develop socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually and spiritually. Little Fish Preschool recognizes each child as a unique individual and works to develop this uniqueness through the love and enjoyment of learning and playing together.
Little Fish Preschool is licensed by the state and has state certified teachers.
Little Fish Preschool Goals:
- To provide a Christ-centered atmosphere for children to develop socially, emotionally, physically, spiritually and intellectually.
- To form a partnership between parents and teachers to lay a strong foundation by embracing our Catholic faith and to develop a love for Jesus and knowledge of the presence of God in our lives.
- To support families in their relationship and journey with Christ.
- To recognize each child as a unique individual with special gifts and talents.
- To develop communication and interaction skills through spoken language activities and group interaction.
- To offer a wide variety of “hands-on” activities and developmentally appropriate learning materials to help children learn at their own pace.
- To give children the confidence and skills necessary for a successful Kindergarten experience.
- To protect the child’s health and safety.
- To develop self-control, self-direction and independence.
2019 Class Times & Tuition
Registration is open for families currently enrolled at Little Fish Preschool. The third week of January, families from the waiting list will be contacted to fill any openings. All are welcome. Priority is given to members of St. James and Prince of Peace.
Please call or text Crystal at 308-224-6507 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE registering to find out if there is an opening in the class you are interested in. Thank you!